A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dariusz Borys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dariusz Borys is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Borys graduated from Wroclaw Medical University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Borys has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Med Center
- U C Davis Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dariusz Borys MD is a male Pathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Pediatric Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Dariusz Borys practice?
- Dr. Dariusz Borys has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dariusz Borys practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Pediatric Pathology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL.
See Sacramento Pediatricians, Sacramento Psychiatrists, and Sacramento Pathologists.