A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dariusz Borys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dariusz Borys is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borys
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Borys Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Aneurysmal Bone Cysts
- Benign Bone Tumor (Ossifying Fibroma)
- Benign Bone Tumor (Osteoblastoma)
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Malignant Cancer (Myosarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Borys graduated from Wroclaw Medical University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Borys has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dariusz Borys MD is a male Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dariusz Borys practice?
- Dr. Dariusz Borys has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dariusz Borys practices Pediatrics, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL.
See Sacramento Pediatricians, Sacramento Pathologists, and Sacramento Orthopedic Surgeons.