Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dariusz Borys
Dr. Dariusz Borys, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with another office in Maywood, IL. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology, Pediatrics and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Borys is affiliated with Loyola University Medical Center and University of California Davis Medical Center. Dr. Borys has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dariusz Borys has the following 3 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Dariusz Borys is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.
Dr. Kristin Olson
Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Sacramento, CA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Eric Huang
Pathology, Cytopathology, Family Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Rajendra Ramsamooj
Sacramento, CA 0.01 mi20