A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dariusz Borys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dariusz Borys is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borys
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Borys Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Borys graduated from Wroclaw Medical University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Borys has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Med Center
- U C Davis Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dariusz Borys MD is a male Pathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Pediatric Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Dariusz Borys practice?
- Dr. Dariusz Borys has 1 office location.
Dr. Dariusz Borys practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Pediatric Pathology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Pediatricians, Sacramento Psychiatrists, and Sacramento Pathologists.