A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dariusz Nowak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dariusz Nowak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nowak
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dariusz Nowak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowak graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Katowice.
Dr. Nowak has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dariusz Nowak MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Dariusz Nowak practice?
- Dr. Dariusz Nowak has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dariusz Nowak practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Linden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Linden Internists and Linden Endocrinologists.