A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dariusz Nowak is Good. Dr. Nowak has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dariusz Nowak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowak graduated from Slaska Akademia Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nowak has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hosp-North
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nowak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dariusz Nowak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dariusz Z. Nowak practice?
Dr. Dariusz Nowak practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Linden, NJ and Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Endocrinologists.