A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dariusz Tarasewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tarasewicz
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tarasewicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dariusz Tarasewicz, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarasewicz graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Tarasewicz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacramento Medical Center
- Rancho Cordova Medical Offices
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dariusz George Tarasewicz MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dariusz G. Tarasewicz practice?
- Dr. Dariusz Tarasewicz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dariusz Tarasewicz practices Ophthalmology near Daly City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, CA and San Bernardino, CA.
See Daly City Ophthalmologists.