A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dariusz Tarasewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dariusz Tarasewicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tarasewicz
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tarasewicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dariusz Tarasewicz, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarasewicz graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Tarasewicz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacramento Medical Center
- Rancho Cordova Medical Offices
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dariusz George Tarasewicz MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dariusz G. Tarasewicz practice?
- Dr. Dariusz Tarasewicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Dariusz Tarasewicz practices Ophthalmology near Daly City, CA.
See Daly City Ophthalmologists.