A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darla Bjork:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darla Bjork, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bjork graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Bjork has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Manhattan Psychiatric Ctr. - Ward Is
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darla Ann Bjork MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Darla A. Bjork practice?
- Dr. Darla Bjork has 1 office location.
Dr. Darla Bjork practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.