A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darla Granger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darla Granger, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Granger graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Granger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Granger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darla K. Granger practice?
Dr. Darla Granger practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.