Dr. Darla Hinshaw Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Darla Hinshaw?

Simply horrible.

Posted on October 31st, 2016

Rude, pretentious, hands down worst doctor.

Posted on April 17th, 2016

First time I went to see Dr Hinshaw with my daughter, she was very unorganized. She had not had any paperwork that I had to initially complete at a separate appointment. When I asked if she had received it, she left her office to go find it. Then as she asked us questions, she tried to skim the detailed paperwork. Disappointing that it was clear to me she did not read it beforehand. She wasted our time. On a positive note, she was very kind to my daughter and I believe started her on the right medication. Last, we were 10 min late for a follow up appointment. We live 1.5 hrs away and hit construction. She absolutely refused to see us. I offered to reschedule for a different time that day, and was given a completely different date to return. I was appalled! Terrible customer service from the Dr and the office staff. I have since found my daughter a new Dr. The new Dr doesn't even agree with the diagnosis Dr Hinshaw gave my daughter. I am glad we found a different place to go. They have done things right.

Horrible

Posted on February 11th, 2016

Doctor didn't seem to have time for my concerns. Was talking on the phone about another client. (What happend to confidentiality?) During our supposed time. I had concerns that took days getting back and both times, never doctor only nurse. Per hinshaws supposed suggestion, taking my son to a doctor and having that doctor say he was having side effects...Hinshaw insisted it was not medication side effects but something else. A complete inexcuse of a doctor!!!

Frustrating Experience

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

After my son's visit, Dr. Hinshaw refused to discuss medication changes with me. She was supposed to call me twice and did not call me. Very confrontational when I finally spoke with her during a treatment review meeting. Did not take the time to learn about my son's previous medication experiences before trying to make new ones. Do not feel she has taken the appropriate time to truly know my son's challenges. Extremely rude and condescending.

Posted on July 26th, 2017