A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darla Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darla Holland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Holland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darla Sue Holland MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darla S. Holland practice?
- Dr. Darla Holland has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darla Holland practices Internal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yorba Linda, CA.
See Anaheim Internists.