Dr. Darla Lane DO Patient Reviews

December 26th, 2014
A Wonderful physician!
A very competent and compassionate physician. I have been seeing her for years.

January 10th, 2014
Worst Visit to a Doctor EVER!
I called as a new patient to schedule an appointment and the initial impression of the staff was very rude! I tried not to let that deter me from making my appointment and did my best not to judge. Although it started off bad the call ended okay and I set an appointment. My original appointment was for a few months from now because she was booking so far out. The staff called me to reschedule for an earlier appointment due to openings now available (I wonder why?). So I switched around my entire schedule for the day they had available and rescheduled for an appointment within same week of that phone call. Staff said "you can print and fill out the new patient forms off the website at home and we will see you at your scheduled time or you can come in a half an hour early to fill them out here." I filled them out at home and showed up for my appointment on time (2 mins late; well within the 10 min grace period) and I was turned away; marked as "no show" (which I had better not be receiving a fee for). I was told I was 32 mins late because I was expected a half an hour earlier for paperwork (even though I had it all filled out in full that I handed to her upon arrival) and the doctor refused to see me. She was already in with another patient! I was sick with the cold/flu, I had received a call of concern for blood work that was done...all of which needed to be spoken about with the doctor that day but I was told "sorry, we will have to reschedule you". I was right there, in the office, coughing and sick, and I was sent away. They could have had some sympathy and simply said "it may be a little but if you are willing to wait we will squeeze you in"....but NO! The staff was once again beyond rude and had no compassion! I will NOT be rescheduling and I have taken 3 other potential new patients with me who had scheduled appointments but had not been in the office yet and refuse to see such an uncaring doctor and deal with such awful staff so they will be canceling! Seemed to me like it was all just about the money and not taking care of patients; which might I remind you is your JOB!

February 26th, 2013
Caring and friendly
Dr Lane is first of all very knowledgable about her field. She listens to my concerns and issues attentively. She addresses the problems and explains how to correct them with precision and care. She is a very caring doctor who's motherly instincts are very obvious when being treated. She is a amazing doctor and I would recommend her highly!

May 25th, 2010
Dr. Lane is my healthcare hero
Dr. Lane is an excellent physician. She is kind, knowledgeable, professional plus she has a sense of humor. I am grateful to have found her.

July 27th, 2009
Very Pleased.
I had the experience of getting to know Dr. Lane over the past four years. I am very pleased with her knowledge, concern, and decisions on treatment etc. She always takes time to talk, even when I don't have an appointment. She listens to my problems and issues with an open mind. She is kind and considerate. She has a way of addressing my concerns in a professional, yet understanding way. I am so glad I have Dr. Lane as my primary physician.