Dr. Darla Lofgren MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Tulsa, OK

April 4th, 2017
FIRST TIME MOMS BEWARE!!!
I highly recommend you avoid this doctor if you are a first time parent. They are STRICTLY BUSINESS and care only about the bottom line- making money and turning out babies. They made my husband and I feel like a burden anytime we had a simple question or concern (which naturally, as first time parents you will have!). We are both hard working, good people but were treated EXTREMELY unprofessionally by this doctor, her nurse, even some of the other staff like the billing manager as well as the lead ultrasound sonographer. One time I had bronchitis over the holidays when I was about 17 weeks pregnant, I called and of course, could not get a hold of the doctor so I spoke with the nurse whose exact words were "You don't even sound that sick". Totally unprofessional. I am not the only one who has had problems with this office. I know 2 other ladies at my place of employment alone who have both switched doctors due to their unpleasant experience with this doctor and office. I was so fed up that I decided to transfer to another office at 28 weeks pregnant!!! The doctor herself is very cold and does NOT put the patient's needs first. AVOID THIS DOCTOR AT ALL COSTS IF YOU ARE A FIRST TIME MOM!

July 8th, 2015
I wish all my doctors were as good as her!
Kind, caring, and everything you HOPE for in an ob/gyn! The offices are clean and everyone in the place is pleasant. Kudos to the staff as well. .. I just wish wish my other doctors were as kind and knowledgeable as her!

January 16th, 2015
Wonderful doctor. Very compassionate and knowledgeable.

February 19th, 2013
Best baby Dr. ever!!!
She delivered my 3 babies. She was amazing. She took care of me as much as my baby inside. She was attentive and kind. She always made me feel comfortable and safe. I never felt she was rushed during delivery. I loved her as a doctor!!!

February 11th, 2011
Best OB Ever!
Dr Lofgren is amazing. She delivered both of my children, and will deliver any future children I have as well. She has a great bedside manner, is kind, compassionate, and genuinely cares about her patients. She will also make sure you are being treated right in hospital. Best doctor I've ever seen.

June 9th, 2009
DOCTOR LOFGREN IS AN AWESOME DOCTOR. SHE CARES FOR HER PATIENTS AND IS ALWAYS KIND.

April 25th, 2009
Dr Lofgren cares for her patients and educates them about their life. She is well versed in all aspects of medicine and this is very valuiable. She is respectful but can share a laugh to put you at ease. I refer her to all my friends, especially if they have young daughters who have many questions to ask. No judgement, just professionalism.