Family Physicians, General Practitioner
944 Baldwin Rd
Ste A
Lapeer, MI 48446
810-245-5562
Locations and availability (2)

|  Excellent experience  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2014

I went to see Dr. Murphy about my depression and anxiety. As you might imagine, I was terrified of making an appointment with anyone, especially because I had to pick a new doctor. I couldn't be more pleased with the way Dr. Murphy and her staff were. They were friendly, polite and understanding. None of them made me feel uncomfortable or silly (things I feared when making the appointment). The nurse who I saw explained what their procedure was for the diagnosis (fill out a survey of my symptoms). Dr. Murphy spoke with me, explained my treatment options and side effects I might expect from the medication. She also made it very clear that I could call at any time if I had questions or concerns, and that they would work with me on any problems I was having. At no point did I feel rushed -- she was willing to give me as much time as I needed to talk about my problem. I got very, very lucky selecting Dr. Murphy. I would recommend her 100%.

|  Family Docs Clinic  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 26th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

This is a clinic with 3 family doctors, my favorite being Dr. Darla Murphy. She is thorough, very caring, and took her time with me. I never...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com