Dr. Darla Murphy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darla Murphy?

February 25th, 2015

Great Doctor

I really like Dr. Murphy - she's willing to take the time to actually talk to you about things when you ask her questions. She takes time to explain everything in detail. I never feel like just some other patient.

March 28th, 2014

Excellent experience

I went to see Dr. Murphy about my depression and anxiety. As you might imagine, I was terrified of making an appointment with anyone, especially because I had to pick a new doctor. I couldn't be more pleased with the way Dr. Murphy and her staff were. They were friendly, polite and understanding. None of them made me feel uncomfortable or silly (things I feared when making the appointment). The nurse who I saw explained what their procedure was for the diagnosis (fill out a survey of my symptoms). Dr. Murphy spoke with me, explained my treatment options and side effects I might expect from the medication. She also made it very clear that I could call at any time if I had questions or concerns, and that they would work with me on any problems I was having. At no point did I feel rushed -- she was willing to give me as much time as I needed to talk about my problem. I got very, very lucky selecting Dr. Murphy. I would recommend her 100%.

July 31st, 2017