Dr. Darla Gant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darla Gant?

September 20th, 2016

Darla Gant and staff exceptional service

I decided to make her my primary. She takes her time to study, research and check out things she is not or was not familiar with, she listens to me ev ...

September 20th, 2016

I was thankful that Dr Gant and the staff take as much time with one patient as another and she is accessible via email as well 24/7 plus she takes her time to research, study and look up things beneficial to your individual needs. The staff is pleasant, they are human and we all get frustrated during long days or inclement weather but they efficient, prompt, kind, knowledgeable and I highly recommend them

August 13th, 2011

Mr.

I had my initial visit with Dr. Gant in early 2011. It included my annual Medicare physical exam, which should be 100% re-imbursed by Medicare. The ...

October 5th, 2017