Dr. Darlene Blanchard MD Patient Reviews

3.4
  • 4 reviews

January 12th, 2016
Angel
I wish I could have her for all of my doctors! What an angelic godsend! Her staff obviously love her and it was one harmonious team to walk into relieved!

January 7th, 2016
Get 2nd opinion
GET A 2ND OPINION! Go to INOVA. Worst bedside manner ever. I would NEVER send anyone I loved to this Doctor after what she put my loved one through. The flyer she had given us states she's performed over 5000 breast care operations and her latest one from this year states she's performed over 2000... Absolutely TERRIBLE

April 26th, 2012
Review of Dr. Blanchard
Dr. Blanchard is a very caring physician. When I was first diagnosed with breast cancer and had my first appointment, Dr. Blanchard met my husband and myself and thoroughly explained the issues and options. We were not rushed as so often you experience in a doctors office. I have recommended her to other friends who have discovered they had cancer and they have also been pleased to have her as their physician.

December 1st, 2010
Life following BC
We were referred to Dr. Blanchard by our Breast Cancer Navigator Ms. Pam Burton. From the moment we were informed of our condition and given Dr. Blanchard's name, I was immediately reassured and at ease with her skill and level of caring. She took as much time as we needed to make our decision and schedule the procedure. Never did I think of anything but a positive outcome and recovery. Her staff is fantastic and the whole ordeal was not as horrible as I first envisioned. Because of her were able to put this behind us and move on with our lives with a very positive outlook on life.