A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darlene Calhoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darlene Calhoun is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darlene Calhoun, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Extreme Infant Immaturity
Education & Awards
Dr. Calhoun graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Calhoun has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darlene Calhoun DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darlene Calhoun practice?
- Dr. Darlene Calhoun has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darlene Calhoun practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Sarasota Pediatricians.