Overall Review

September 7th, 2016
Everything you hope for in a pediatrician!
Dr. Eckert and her entire staff are amazing. They are caring, accommodating, efficient and all around amazing! Dr. Eckert loves her patients as her own. She is old school in that she believes in spending plenty of time with you which we appreciate. She never rushes a diagnosis and follows up with us when it is something out of the norm. Honestly she is everything you could hope for in a pediatrician and her entire staff is just as great.

October 31st, 2015
Very caring and thorough
Dr Darlene not only is a wonderful doctor, but also a wonderful person. This office takes time to talk with their patients and answer the million and a half questions that we have as the first time parents of a newborn.

August 22nd, 2015
What makes Dr. Eckert unique
My children (now 15 and 13) have been seeing Dr. Eckert for about 10 years. We were with another pediatrician where she initially was just covering some shifts and actually switched to her altogether when she opened her practice. The most unique and important aspect of the rapport that has been established between myself and Dr. Eckert is this: I know that no matter how small or inconvenient my concern over a health issue with my children, she will take it seriously and make the time to address it. I have not found that level of dedication in any other physician for myself or any other member of my extended family. She goes above and beyond and has called me before office hours, after office hours, on the weekend and even facilitated an immediate referral to a specialist that I was getting nowhere with even trying to schedule an appointment. As a parent, this puts one's mind at great ease. To know that your child's doctor has a working knowledge of his or her medical history and will answer every question and take seriously every concern you may have is a tremendous asset. Her dedication is unmatched.

August 20th, 2015
Phenomenal Doctor!!!
Dr. Darlene Eckert has been my children's doctor for many years. I cannot say nearly enough about how wonderful a person and doctor she is. If your child is sick, they get you in asap! Dr. Eckert and her staff are always warm and welcoming and truly concerned about your child. From the moment she walks in the exam room, she is all ears and you have her undivided attention. She takes as much time as needed and answers all your questions. If you have a questions she cannot answer, she will research and make phone calls and get back with you that same day! She remembers everything you tell her from one visit to the next no matter how much time has passed since your last visit. My girls love going to her office. I wish she had a family practice because I have never experienced a better doctor than her. She has truly made a difference in my children's lives. I cannot say enough positive things about her.

August 19th, 2015
Ever since an insurance change I have yet to find a pediatrician as competent and caring as Dr. Darlene. I went to a new pediatrician last week and was totally disappointed in EVERYTHING (the office lobby had dirty chairs and looked like a ghetto, then the doctor did not have a good bedside manner and the receptionist area was extremely messy as well!) I immediately called my insurance and switched PCP again for next week's follow up visit. I hope this new place is better but will not compare to the best - Dr. Darlene!!!!

August 19th, 2015
Amazing pediatrician! Takes time with each child and truly cares about the wellness if my children. I will never go anywhere else!

August 19th, 2015
The best pediatrician in Orlando !!!
Dr Darlene Eckert is a qualified, wonderful & loving pediatrician to my 2 children, Kayla now 4 and Brandon 1-1/2. She gives quality time at each visit answering our questions and concerns and we can see how genuinely caring she really is as a Doctor. We love her dearly and would definitely recommend her to anyone that needs a pediatrician.

August 19th, 2015
Love All Star Pediatrics! Dr. Eckert and her staff have been taking care of my three children for 7 years.

August 19th, 2015
Fantastic doctor, could not imagine taking my children anywhere else.

The best in Orlando!
After bouncing between several pediatricians, my children have been seeing Dr. Eckert for many years now. She is thorough, attentive, kind and compassionate. She always gives the most excellent care and follows up with us. I feel confident knowing that my children are getting the best quality care, and they love her. I highly recommend her!

August 19th, 2015
Very personable and a excellent doctor.

August 19th, 2015
We adore Dr Eckert. My kids love going to see her.