Dr. Darlene Eckert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darlene Eckert?

Amazing

We have been seeing Dr. Eckert since my daughter was born 6 years ago. She has always taken the greatest care, time and attention for any situation, no matter how small. I have always thought that my thoughts and opinions mattered in discussions, and I have never felt my questions were inconsequential. She works with your family like a member of the family. You cannot find someone that loves children more. She truly is a gem, worth every penny, and more.

March 3rd, 2017

The BEST Pediatrician in the world!

We are very, very lucky to have Dr. Eckert as our kid's pediatrician. Amazing personality with parents and kids, very knowledgable and punctual. Her concierge service was ingenius and joining was the best decision we made when it comes to caring for our children's medical needs. And financially, it pays for itself as there are no more urgent care visits as of course, the kids always get sick over the weekend.

Worth the expense

Best Pediatrics Practice

I have three children and I use the concierge service the quality of care my children received from Dr. Eckert is amazing. She calls me within minutes when I text the on call service or call. If I need to come into the office they always tell me to come on in. I never wait more than 10 minutes in the waiting room to be seen even if I do not have an appointment . The concierge service is well worth the money even though I have the three children and it does cost a bit extra my family would not have it any other way . She is an amazing and caring doctor that you soon embrace her as part of your family if you are looking for a wonderful doctor great location and wonderful service please consider Dr. Darlene Eckert

An amazing doctor!!!

We have been with Darlene since my sons very first week of life. He is now 8 years old. I honestly cannot say enough about how amazing she is. She is so knowledgeable and makes people feel instantly at ease. She has always gone above and beyond for our family. One time when my son was especially sick with an ear infection she actually met us at the office on a SATURDAY! All bc she didn't want him to sit at a clinic for hours and see a doctor who didn't know or understand his history. She is truly caring and goes out of her way for all her patients. I never feel rushed or not listened to. My son LOVES her. He talks about her all the time in our everyday lives that's how much of an impression she makes. We could not imagine a life without her she is more than just our pediatrician she is a part of our family.

Amazing Doctor with Concierge Service

We chose to stay with Dr. Eckert when her practice went concierge. Best decision ever! We do pay a monthly membership which literally means one less dinner out per month for us and that is a no brainer when it comes to my daughter's health. In return I get nearly 24/7 care. I can reach Dr. Eckert at all hours including the weekend, she knows my daughter's health inside and out and needs to be included on all health decisions. We are a high maintenance family and Dr. Eckert never makes me feel bad. Just this week I was in her office sobbing and she stayed late to spend 2 hours with me to make sure I felt better before we left. She is very accommodating with apportionment times and her staff goes the extra mile to make sure we are seen when needed. I have never felt rushed with Dr. Eckert and now that she is concierge, I barely have time to sit down after signing in before the nurse is calling us back. Her nurses and herself sincerely care about their patients! By being concierge it allows her to have a smaller practice which gives all of her patients the opportunity for more personal attention. The only negative I can come up with, is that Dr. Eckert has spoiled us with her amazing bedside manner. I find myself disappointed after every specialist we see b/c their bedside manner pales in comparison. I highly recommend Dr. Eckert!

February 17th, 2017

concierge service

INCREDIBLY EXPENSIVE, plus I have to pay for my insurance...insane.. AVOID!!!!!!! Not that great!

January 9th, 2017

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Eckert is so caring and patient! She answers all your questions...... and when I was a first time mom I had a lot..... and doesn't make you feel rushed. She is extremely knowledgeable and careful in diagnosing any issues. My kids adore her. She is now a concierge service, but it's so worth it! She takes her time with you and you have access to her on nights and weekends! Like anything else, you get what you pay for! Excellent care for my children is worth paying a little more for!!

September 7th, 2016

Everything you hope for in a pediatrician!

Dr. Eckert and her entire staff are amazing. They are caring, accommodating, efficient and all around amazing! Dr. Eckert loves her patients as her own. She is old school in that she believes in spending plenty of time with you which we appreciate. She never rushes a diagnosis and follows up with us when it is something out of the norm. Honestly she is everything you could hope for in a pediatrician and her entire staff is just as great.

October 31st, 2015

Very caring and thorough

Dr Darlene not only is a wonderful doctor, but also a wonderful person. This office takes time to talk with their patients and answer the million and a half questions that we have as the first time parents of a newborn.

August 22nd, 2015

What makes Dr. Eckert unique

My children (now 15 and 13) have been seeing Dr. Eckert for about 10 years. We were with another pediatrician where she initially was just covering some shifts and actually switched to her altogether when she opened her practice. The most unique and important aspect of the rapport that has been established between myself and Dr. Eckert is this: I know that no matter how small or inconvenient my concern over a health issue with my children, she will take it seriously and make the time to address it. I have not found that level of dedication in any other physician for myself or any other member of my extended family. She goes above and beyond and has called me before office hours, after office hours, on the weekend and even facilitated an immediate referral to a specialist that I was getting nowhere with even trying to schedule an appointment. As a parent, this puts one's mind at great ease. To know that your child's doctor has a working knowledge of his or her medical history and will answer every question and take seriously every concern you may have is a tremendous asset. Her dedication is unmatched.

August 20th, 2015

Phenomenal Doctor!!!

Dr. Darlene Eckert has been my children's doctor for many years. I cannot say nearly enough about how wonderful a person and doctor she is. If your child is sick, they get you in asap! Dr. Eckert and her staff are always warm and welcoming and truly concerned about your child. From the moment she walks in the exam room, she is all ears and you have her undivided attention. She takes as much time as needed and answers all your questions. If you have a questions she cannot answer, she will research and make phone calls and get back with you that same day! She remembers everything you tell her from one visit to the next no matter how much time has passed since your last visit. My girls love going to her office. I wish she had a family practice because I have never experienced a better doctor than her. She has truly made a difference in my children's lives. I cannot say enough positive things about her.