A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darlene Fogg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darlene Fogg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darlene Fogg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogg graduated from University of Miami . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fogg has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darlene Fogg MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Darlene Fogg practice?
- Dr. Darlene Fogg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darlene Fogg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson City, TN.
See Kingsport Obstetricians & Gynecologists.