A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darlene Gabeau-Lacet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darlene Gabeau-Lacet, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabeau-Lacet graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Gabeau-Lacet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darlene Gabeau-Lacet MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Darlene Gabeau-Lacet practice?
- Dr. Darlene Gabeau-Lacet has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darlene Gabeau-Lacet practices Radiation Oncology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Wakefield, RI.
See Providence Radiologists.