A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darlene Gaynor-Krupnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darlene Gaynor-Krupnick, Female Urology Pelvic Reconstruction and Neurourology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Female Urinary Incontinence
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaynor-Krupnick graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gaynor-Krupnick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darlene Michelle Gaynor-Krupnick DO is a female Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology, Urology, and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Darlene M. Gaynor-Krupnick practice?
- Dr. Darlene Gaynor-Krupnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Darlene Gaynor-Krupnick practices Urology, Urology, and Urology near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Urologists.