Dr. Darlene Gaynor Krupnick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darlene Gaynor Krupnick?

Posted on September 15th, 2017

My mother was 94 years old, with one kidney for over 60 years. She was admitted to the hospital and coded as soon as she was admitted due to a severe kidney infection. She spent over a week in Intensive care.It was touch and go. Dr Gaynor was proactive in getting my mothers kidney infection under control. My mother is doing well and Dr Gaynor couldn't be more attentive. We were close to her last appointment of the day when we saw her for our first post hospital visit. After examining my mom, she asked if I would stay for awhile, so we could take further. We did. She returned and spent at least 45 mins. going over everything that happened in the hospital, and how to move forward. She made sure we understood and had no further questions or concerns. Prior to her second visit my mom needed some blood work done. Dr. Gaynor had been on vacation. When she got back she noticed that she did not have the blood results. I got a call from HER at 8:00 in the morning, while brushing my teeth, reminding me to get the blood work. LOL. (Which I was doing that day) No doctor has ever called me before an appointment to make sure we were on the same page. My own Doctor told me that my mother might not have made it with another doctor because Dr. Gaynor was so proactive in treating my mom.

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on May 13th, 2017

Very knowledgeable, compassionate, gentle. First time for me. If necessary I would return in a minute.

Great bedside manner

Posted on April 10th, 2017

I visited Dr Gaynor-Krupnick iast Fall 2016, I wanted to find a solution to my Incontinence problem. She was outstanding in her professionalism and explanation of my problem and gave me several solutions and what would be the best solution. I am still lulling over what I should do and researching her suggestions along with discussion with my GP. However, I know I will return to her when I deceide to have the procedure done. My only drawback was how difficult it was to find her office in the hospital. It was under construction and it took me 15 mins to find it.

She seems very caring when you first meet her but after she's funneled you into surgery, which is how she makes her money, her demeanor changes completely. I have been waiting 3 weeks for her to give me some information.

Posted on February 14th, 2017

When I was in the holding room for surgery she came in and told me I wouldn't be getting twilight but full anesthesia. She also told me she couldn't do the procedure she told me she would do. That is when you tell a patient????? She didn't know the day before??? She gave me a paper that didn't mean anything to me. Did a very extensive surgery and even in recovery she said there were more stitches than she thought. She didn't know what she was doing before surgery?? She doesn't want to be bothered now. She hasn't seen me in 3 weeks. She told me she would give me some information 3 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for that info. I have seen two other doctors since and they couldn't believe how unprofessional and unethical she acted. I told her I was having a problem and she tried to make me believe it was there before. I went to the doctor I had seen a month before surgery and I was told she most definitely caused a problem that wasn't there before. I went there for one procedure. She talked me into two others and then told me she did everything I asked for. She recommended the other two. Do not go to her if you want a doctor who really cares, who is ethical and will follow up regardless of the number of appointments it takes.

Great Doctor and Woman

Posted on June 9th, 2015

She answered my letter when no one else did. She was always professional. I get shy when I'm naked and she was easy to work with. She changed my live to a new positive direction. A problem I had for years id gone. Thank you from all my heart.

Posted on March 8th, 2015

Dr. Gaynor preformed my Interstim surgery and did a wonderful job. She is very caring and really cares for her patients. I would highly recommend seeing her.

A true professional

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

I found Doctor Darlene Gaynor to be one of the nicest and most professional doctors that I have ever come across. My first visit to Dr. Gaynor was in early Dec. 2014. I was dealing with a urethral polyp, which I had for a number of years and it was causing me a lot of pain and discomfort. I also had continual bleeding with the discomfort, which was very unnerving to me. A previous surgery I had with another doctor to remove the polyp was unsuccessful. After my first consultation with Dr. Gaynor, I told my husband as we left her office, that I felt so much better just knowing that I finally found a doctor who really seemed to care about the issues that I was experiencing! Dr. Gaynor has a wonderful bedside manner too ... She spoke to me in very calm and understanding way that put me at ease immediately. I could go on and on about how highly I think of Dr. Gaynor and her friendly and supportive staff. I would definitely recommend Dr. Darlene Gaynor to anyone who would like an understanding, confident, caring and professional urologist/surgeon.

Posted on January 24th, 2015

I feel so fortunate to have found a doctor that has finally helped me and was easy to speak to.

Simply wonderful

Posted on July 16th, 2014

Came here against my will. Expecting the worst and terrified beyond words. This is a matter of something I could hardly speak of simply five years ago. Staff was professional and kind. Dr Gaynor's nurse saw me first. She was very compassionate and reassuring to me. Dr.Gaynor came in a few minutes later. She was so kind and friendly. She explained all my concerns and ordered a test. She was easy to talk to and spoke plainly so I could understand her. And trust me I was a patient who was ready to run away at the first sign of something wrong. Fortunately my diagnosis was a good one. And I was helped with another problem that I hadn't even come in for. All good stuff. Needed another test in the office- (camera ) ? Ugh. I did not even feel it. Pretty amazing for me as I did expect the worst. This was easier than the dentist. Imagine. My results were good and positive and I believe that effects our experience with a specialist or hospital. Lucky for me ! I loved her.

All That is Wrong with Medicine Today

Posted on March 21st, 2014

Professional Assessment: Everything from the consult (would not listen to the events leading to the visit) to the exam (did not even so much as take the temperature of the patient who came for a possible UTI - had to be asked to do a urine culture) to the post-exam discussion (could/would not explain why the complicated tests were necessary), was utterly and completely ridiculous. If you are not a patient who can assert yourself and ask the necessary questions etc... you should strongly consider another urologist. Personal Assessment: Absolutely condescending, arrogant and quite frankly, a little hostile.

Doctor's Response

Bent over backwards trying to answer questions and explain all concerns. So sorry to hear this.

Angel

Posted on February 21st, 2013

Dr. Gaynor is the first doctor to give me hope and help for my interstitial cystitis. She has been like an angel for me and her plan for treatment has already given me unbelievable relief. She is the best!!!!

A Remarkable Diagnosis

Posted on February 2nd, 2013

I suffered from urological pain for 25 years (1983-2008) before I was correctly diagnosed. Darlene Gaynor-Krupnick was the first physician who diagnosed me in May 2008 with Levator Ani Syndrome. She prescribed medicine and physical therapy that led to complete remission of my disorder. Unfortunately, I was seen by her only once as I moved back to my hometown in NY. My highest recommendation to anyone with chronic pelvic pain.