Dr. Darlene Gaynor Krupnick DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

June 9th, 2015
Great Doctor and Woman
She answered my letter when no one else did. She was always professional. I get shy when I'm naked and she was easy to work with. She changed my live to a new positive direction. A problem I had for years id gone. Thank you from all my heart.

March 7th, 2015
Dr. Gaynor preformed my Interstim surgery and did a wonderful job. She is very caring and really cares for her patients. I would highly recommend seeing her.

March 2nd, 2015
A true professional
I found Doctor Darlene Gaynor to be one of the nicest and most professional doctors that I have ever come across. My first visit to Dr. Gaynor was in early Dec. 2014. I was dealing with a urethral polyp, which I had for a number of years and it was causing me a lot of pain and discomfort. I also had continual bleeding with the discomfort, which was very unnerving to me. A previous surgery I had with another doctor to remove the polyp was unsuccessful. After my first consultation with Dr. Gaynor, I told my husband as we left her office, that I felt so much better just knowing that I finally found a doctor who really seemed to care about the issues that I was experiencing! Dr. Gaynor has a wonderful bedside manner too ... She spoke to me in very calm and understanding way that put me at ease immediately. I could go on and on about how highly I think of Dr. Gaynor and her friendly and supportive staff. I would definitely recommend Dr. Darlene Gaynor to anyone who would like an understanding, confident, caring and professional urologist/surgeon.

January 24th, 2015
I feel so fortunate to have found a doctor that has finally helped me and was easy to speak to.

July 16th, 2014
Simply wonderful
Came here against my will. Expecting the worst and terrified beyond words. This is a matter of something I could hardly speak of simply five years ago. Staff was professional and kind. Dr Gaynor's nurse saw me first. She was very compassionate and reassuring to me. Dr.Gaynor came in a few minutes later. She was so kind and friendly. She explained all my concerns and ordered a test. She was easy to talk to and spoke plainly so I could understand her. And trust me I was a patient who was ready to run away at the first sign of something wrong. Fortunately my diagnosis was a good one. And I was helped with another problem that I hadn't even come in for. All good stuff. Needed another test in the office- (camera ) ? Ugh. I did not even feel it. Pretty amazing for me as I did expect the worst. This was easier than the dentist. Imagine. My results were good and positive and I believe that effects our experience with a specialist or hospital. Lucky for me ! I loved her.

March 21st, 2014
All That is Wrong with Medicine Today
Professional Assessment: Everything from the consult (would not listen to the events leading to the visit) to the exam (did not even so much as take the temperature of the patient who came for a possible UTI - had to be asked to do a urine culture) to the post-exam discussion (could/would not explain why the complicated tests were necessary), was utterly and completely ridiculous. If you are not a patient who can assert yourself and ask the necessary questions etc... you should strongly consider another urologist. Personal Assessment: Absolutely condescending, arrogant and quite frankly, a little hostile.

February 21st, 2013
Angel
Dr. Gaynor is the first doctor to give me hope and help for my interstitial cystitis. She has been like an angel for me and her plan for treatment has already given me unbelievable relief. She is the best!!!!

February 2nd, 2013
A Remarkable Diagnosis
I suffered from urological pain for 25 years (1983-2008) before I was correctly diagnosed. Darlene Gaynor-Krupnick was the first physician who diagnosed me in May 2008 with Levator Ani Syndrome. She prescribed medicine and physical therapy that led to complete remission of my disorder. Unfortunately, I was seen by her only once as I moved back to my hometown in NY. My highest recommendation to anyone with chronic pelvic pain.

November 24th, 2012
D concerned patient
I am a 42 year old female. Having had years of discomfort of leaking urine (both embarrassing and dibilitating, I was told by many Urologists that I just shouldn't laugh or run to cause the leaking and sent me home. Not to be judgemental, they were male Urologists. I was referred to Dr. Gaynor by a friend who she had operated on in 2011 and was very satisfied. I found Dr. Gaynor to be most compassionite and sympathizing. Her questions were thorough and after taking scans, she determined the problem was that through 3 pregnancies my insides virtually had dropped. She suggested a lifting surgery to support the pressure on my bladder. Dr. Gaynor went above and beyond in calling me prior to the procedure and even gave me her private cell phone number. In this day and age Drs. don't take time to ask detailed History or spend more than 15 minutes with you. Dr. Gaynor has a dedicated, knowledgeable hands on approach. I read the three negative reviews, and find it impossible to think it is the same surgeon that successfully gave me my life back. Thank God for her, I'm now running my 13K's again. Since those negative ratings were so unlike her, it must be from someone and their friends that have some other agenda to write that way and in such detail. I would reccommend Dr. Gaynor-Krupnick (and have) to my family and friends without reservation.

November 16th, 2012
Outstanding!
I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Gaynor. She has a superb bedside manner, is extremely attentive and a skilled surgeon. She has given me hope, as other doctors have been unable to help me. I would very highly recommend her.

November 21st, 2011
One of the best doctors I have seen. She is a great listener and took a lot of time in getting to know my history. She has wonderful bedside manners and really made me feel comfortable. She reserved her professional opinion until the end when she was confident in the diagnosis. I would highly recommend Dr. Gaynor-Krupnick.

November 21st, 2011
very nice caring doctor who really helped me and I am feeling better.