Dr. Darlene Gibbon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darlene Gibbon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 30th, 2017

Wonderful practitioner!

Dr. Gibbon is very knowledgeable in her specialty, and very thorough. She takes so much time with her patients, and explains everything in complete details. She makes sure her patients are at ease while going through some of the most difficult times. Her office staff is exceptional, very heart warming and caring individuals. I would highly recommend Dr. Gibbon.

March 23rd, 2017

Phenomenal physician

I'm so glad to have met Dr. Gibbon. She is so kind, thorough, pleasant and honest. She listened to all my problems,even personal issues that didn't relate to my visit. Dr. Gibbon makes me feel comfortable and gave me peace of mind. Her staff is pleasant and efficient. They were able to get me in very quickly and did all the leg work for me in regards to gathering my records. I highly recommend Dr. Gibbon.

May 19th, 2016

She is wonderful. She takes time, answers questions, and the nice thing is she truly cares about her patients as a whole person, not just a case. She knows her stuff and is an excellent doctor. She is leaving CINJ and I will truly be lost without her. Her new practice is just too far away from where I live. Otherwise, I would follow her to her new practice.

July 21st, 2011

Did surgery on my mother. She sat and spoke with us and answered all questions before and after the surgery. Really put us at ease about things. Very reinsuring towards us. Took lymph nodes out just to be safe which i'm very happy about as I've read stories of cancer returning when they aren't taken.

February 25th, 2011

Dr. Gibbon needs to follow up on tests she orders

Dr. Gibbon ordered ct scans and should have read them more closely. My first ct scan she had done on me told her to repeat the test in 3 months and she never did I did not know the results of the test recommend repeating the test until my cancer spread and I had to get all my reports. Make sure you ask for a copy of all your test results very important. Dr needs to pay more attention to test results.

October 14th, 2010

This doctor needs to pay more attention and read the test results that she gets back on test that she orders on her patients. She missed something on my results that was really big and made a difference in my care and my life. Make sure you get a copy of all written reports of tests.

June 3rd, 2008

Excellent diagnostition and surgeon.

Darlene Gibbon is always willing to spend time with me, no matter what problems I am having. She is always on top of things and keeping me posted for when I need my annual check up appointment with her. I had two incidents that Dr. Gibbon helped me with, took me under her wing and made me fly again. I am deeply gratefy for my dearest Dr. Darlene Gibbon!

September 12th, 2017