A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darlene Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darlene Jones is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Des Moines University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Jackson-Madison County Gen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darlene Lynette Jones DO is a female Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Darlene L. Jones practice?
- Dr. Darlene Jones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darlene Jones practices Neurology near Winter Haven, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and Jackson, TN.
See Winter Haven Neurologists.