A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darlene Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darlene Kelly, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Parenteral Nutrition
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kelly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darlene Gai Kelly MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Darlene G. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Darlene Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Darlene Kelly practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Gastroenterologists.