A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darlene Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darlene Kelly, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Parenteral Nutrition
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kelly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darlene Gai Kelly MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Darlene G. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Darlene Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Darlene Kelly practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Gastroenterologists.