A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darlene Kurian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darlene Kurian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darlene Kurian, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurian graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kurian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darlene Annie Kurian MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Darlene A. Kurian practice?
- Dr. Darlene Kurian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Darlene Kurian practices Pediatrics near Irving, TX.
See Irving Pediatricians.