Dr. Darlene Kwee MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 11th, 2014
Great experience!
I saw Dr Kwee recently for a skin cancer screening. As a brand new patient to Princeton Medical Group, they had me filling out papers. A nurse had come to call me back before I was even done filling out the papers and I only waited a few minutes in the room before the Doctor came in. I was very pleased with my experience. She found a mole I hadn't even noticed and it turned out to be atypical which I later had to go have cut out. My excision site is hardly noticeable (it was on my back) and both experiences so far have been great. She is funny and very easy to talk to. I was very nervous for my surgery but she kept conversation flowing to different subjects and I was out of there before I knew it. I would highly recommend her to people I know and I'll be going back in 6 months for another screening. I don't know, some of the reviews seem old and I'm glad my experience was different because I fell in love with this office!

June 3rd, 2014
she is always prompt; listens to what you have to say. she has helped me tremendously and she always has helpful suggestions

March 24th, 2014
Poor Bedside Manner
I was a patient of Dr. Kwee a couple of years ago. After waiting almost an hour past my appointment time to see her, she breezed in (no apology or explanation for why she was so late), rendered an opinion and was on the way out the door as I tried to ask questions about something not directly related to what I had come in for. She advised me to "make another appointment" to discuss this new issue. I told her was was irritated with her behavior and would not be coming back.She had always been curt and rushed with me in past appointments but this was the last straw. I promptly found a new dermatologist.

November 20th, 2013
ould not go to see her again.
This is my experience with this doctor a few years ago. Now my primary doctor is with Princeton Medical Group so I made an appointment with the Dermatology there. It was very hard to get an appointment. I've seen Dr Steven Kazenoff before a couple years before. And when I broke out with the same rash again I wanted them to see what it looks like. It was 2 weeks later and I had to see one of the PA, not a doctor. the PA took an biopsy on my arm. I had to come back to get my result. The Dr Kwee came in to give me my results. She came in the room and said I had eczema and started heading out the door like she was in a hurry to go somewhere else. She wasn't there for a minute. Didn't explain what it was or give me any advice or any treatment. I asked what eczema was (I had an idea what eczema was) but she said I can look it up on the Internet. What!?! Never went back again. This is like if I had a broken bone and I can see it's broken and they took an x-ray on it and the doctor said you have a broken bone but doesn't do anything else. Why do I need to see the doctor for something I already know.

March 22nd, 2013
Staff was very pleasant and helpful. I had a spot that was bleeding, and a biopsy was done. Dr.Kwee explained what was going to be done. It turned out to be a skin cancer which Dr. Kwee removed. The scar looks beautiful, you can barely see it.

November 25th, 2015