Dr. Darlene Litton MD Patient Reviews

4.8

December 1st, 2014
The one thing that sets Dr. Litton apart from most doctors is that she listens with care and solves problems . If your condition requires someone with more expertise, you are sent to that person right away. I like that because you get the best care. Likewise, she is very knowledgeable and efficient in her diagnoses. That means less time feeling poorly. Good doctor! One more thing. . . I have had one experience when she called my home to be sure that I was improving. That told me much about her character.

June 25th, 2012
nice staff but its impossible to get an appointment with any of the doctors even if you call a month in advance, to me this is ridiculous when this is supposed to be a primary care doctors office. patients are being neglected.

May 4th, 2012
Dr. Darlene Litton has been my physician for the past sixteen years - followed her from several different locations. She is a caring, sympathetic doctor. Her staff is the best and always returns phone calls. I would recommend her to anyone - she treats my husband, as well.