A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darlene Lobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darlene Lobel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Stereotaxic Techniques
Education & Awards
Dr. Lobel graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Lobel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Health System
- Shands Jacksonville Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darlene Angela Lobel MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Darlene A. Lobel practice?
- Dr. Darlene Lobel has 1 office location.
Dr. Darlene Lobel practices Neurological Surgery near Valdosta, GA.
See Valdosta Surgeons.