Dr. Darlene Miltenburg, FACS
Breast Surgery, Breast Oncology, Breast Cancer Surgery

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
by Elizabeth on Jul 14th, 2016

The office was warm and welcoming yet very professional. Dr. Miltenburg was extremely kind and truly cared. She did not rush me and put me at ease.i left her office feeling 100% at ease. Highly recommended!

Fantastic Doctor show details Fantastic Doctor
by Anonymous on Jun 18th, 2016 on doctor.com

My mom had breast cancer, and Dr Miltenberg made us feel so comfortable and is really such a good people person that me and my mom felt like we were i ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Great Surgeon show details Great Surgeon
May 16th, 2016

While she is informative and conscientious in her follow up, her real skill is as a surgeon. I've had two surgical biopsies with Dr. Miltenberg. Both had no complications. The incisions were clean and healed quickly with very little scarring.

My gynecologist referred me to Dr. Miltenburg. show details My gynecologist referred me to Dr. Miltenburg.
by Anonymous on May 5th, 2016 on doctor.com

I was so worried but Dr. Miltenburg put me at ease. What a relief. I know I'm in good hands.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Great and so kind show details Great and so kind
by Anne Osher on Apr 16th, 2016

Dr. Miltenburg is wonderfully kind and thoughtful. Her staff remembers me every time that I call and they are responsive to all my concerns and ones that I haven't even thought of.

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
by Rachel W. on Jul 29th, 2015

Doctor Miltenberg is an excellent surgeon. Her bed side manor is top notch and she is talented in what she does. I had full confidence in her performing my mastectomy. She did a wonderful job!

Breast Cancer Surgery show details Breast Cancer Surgery
by Adrienne on Apr 25th, 2015

Dr. Miltenburg is fantastic. I had my surgery yesterday and already up and moving around.

Judy Taylor show details Judy Taylor
Feb 15th, 2012

Dr. Miltenburg has an unusual ability to put the patient at ease and to guide that patient to make the best decision for the needs of the patient. Her skills are excellent. I'm so grateful she was there to help me when I needed her!