Dr. Darlene Miltenburg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darlene Miltenburg?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Darlene Miltenburg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 5th, 2017

Great experience

Dr. Miltenburg was very attentive, spent a lot of time explaining things to my family and me, and was never in a hurry when I saw her. She made me feel like I was her only patient and encouraged any and all questions. She was clearly knowledgeable and explained things very well. She also met with my family immediately after completing my surgery to answer questions and allay concerns. She went above and beyond our expectations for the care I received. She is personable and engaging. Excellent surgeon!

May 18th, 2017

Highly recommended

January 10th, 2017

Greatest

She has the best bed side manner. She is very compassionate and has the greatest staff

December 15th, 2016

Dr. Miltenburg is an exceptional breast surgeon.

Being told after your annual mammogram that you have had for years has come back abnormal and that you need to see a breast surgeon is down right scary and causes great anxiety. We found Dr. Miltenburg to be extremely knowledgable, compassionate, and has a no nonsense approach. She took the time to explain every detail, answered every question, and greatly reduced the fear I had when I first entered her office. She has such a warm and caring personality, and we found that her approach built our confidence and removed most of the fear during our first visit to her. And she is true to her word. She knows the importance of alleviating fear waiting for biopsy results and informs you of the results the minute she has them. I would highly recommend her as a top notch breast surgeon in Houston.

December 11th, 2016

Great Experience with Dr. Miltenburg!!!

Dr. Miltenburg is thorough in her exams and did a great job with my surgery and after care. I highly recommend her.

November 9th, 2016

Fantastic provider

Very pleased with mastectomy results. Beautifully healed scars.

November 9th, 2016

phenomenal

phenomenal i would recommend dr miltenburg to anyone she has been truly a great physician she really cares about her patients.

November 4th, 2016

Warm, compassionate

She is so nice and consoled me when I learned about my breast cancer diagnosis and was with me every step of the way-amazing!

November 2nd, 2016

My experience was fantastic!!

I had large tumors in both breasts. I had chemotherapy first then Dr. Miltenburg did my surgery. It has been 2 years and now I am cancer-free! It was ...

July 15th, 2016

The office was warm and welcoming yet very professional. Dr. Miltenburg was extremely kind and truly cared. She did not rush me and put me at ease.i left her office feeling 100% at ease. Highly recommended!

June 18th, 2016

Fantastic Doctor

My mom had breast cancer, and Dr Miltenberg made us feel so comfortable and is really such a good people person that me and my mom felt like we were i ...

May 16th, 2016

Great Surgeon

While she is informative and conscientious in her follow up, her real skill is as a surgeon. I've had two surgical biopsies with Dr. Miltenberg. Both had no complications. The incisions were clean and healed quickly with very little scarring.