Dr. Darlene Morgan Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Darlene Morgan?

November 13th, 2013

Do not go here

Dr. Morgan is very friendly. However, the girl behind the desk is unfriendly and the WAIT TIME is horrendous. I waited TWO AND A HALF HOURS in the waiting room for one of my appointments. I went to the desk three times during that two and a half hours and the girl behind the desk seemed totally unconcerned. I was there for a ten minute sonogram! It turns out that the girl who does the sonogram didn't see my file! If the girl behind the desk had checked, one of the three times when I inquired about the delay, she would have discovered the problem. However, she never gets up from her chair! At my next appointment (with Dr. Morgan) I waited one and half hours in the waiting room and then another half hour in the patient room before Dr. Morgan came in. I heard her chatting on the phone in her office (right next to the room I was in). It was not business chatting, she was laughing and shooting the breeze with someone. Even though I was in the middle of my pregnancy, I had may records transferred to a doctor at a different practice.

March 29th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Morgans for a few years now and have referred a few patients to her. But for the second year in a row the office is telling me I owe a co-pay. My insurance said not for a well visit, they are saying that I come in with a medical problem. I DID NOT! Beware! all you ladies out there.

October 11th, 2009

Great Doctor

My overall experience with this doctor and the others in her office was great. I will definitely go there for my next baby.

October 10th, 2017