A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darlene Moyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darlene Moyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darlene Moyer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moyer graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Moyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darlene E Moyer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darlene E. Moyer practice?
- Dr. Darlene Moyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darlene Moyer practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.