A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darlene Negbenebor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darlene Negbenebor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Negbenebor
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Negbenebor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darlene Negbenebor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Negbenebor graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Negbenebor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darlene S Negbenebor MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Darlene S. Negbenebor practice?
- Dr. Darlene Negbenebor has 1 office location.
Dr. Darlene Negbenebor practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Internists and Stamford Gastroenterologists.