A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darlene Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darlene Ray, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Ray has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darlene Rose Ray MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Darlene R. Ray practice?
- Dr. Darlene Ray has 10 office locations.
Dr. Darlene Ray practices Pediatrics near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Douglas, AZ and Bisbee, AZ.
See Chandler Pediatricians.