A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darlene Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darlene Ray, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Ray has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darlene R. Ray practice?
Dr. Darlene Ray practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Douglas, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Chandler Pediatricians and Chandler Emergency Physicians.