A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darlene Sampson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darlene Sampson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darlene Sampson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sampson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Sampson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darlene D Sampson MD is a female Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Darlene D. Sampson practice?
- Dr. Darlene Sampson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darlene Sampson practices Dermatology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA.
See Long Beach Dermatologists.