A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darlene Sekerez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darlene Sekerez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darlene Sekerez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sekerez graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Sekerez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Medical Center
- Franciscan St. Anthony CP
- Franciscan St. Anthony Health Crown Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darlene Sekerez MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Darlene Sekerez practice?
- Dr. Darlene Sekerez has 9 office locations.
Dr. Darlene Sekerez practices Pediatrics near Crown Point, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Lake, IN and Frankfort, IL.
See Crown Point Pediatricians.