Get the facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Darlene Snider
Dr. Darlene Snider, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Marietta, OH. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Sports Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Snider is affiliated with Southeastern Ohio Regional Medical Ctr and Marietta Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Darlene Snider has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Darlene Snider is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, OH.
Dr. Tom Bartsokas
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Marietta, OH 0 mi32
Dr. Richard Cain
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Marietta, OH 0.37 mi28
Dr. Raymond Henthorn
Marietta, OH 0.67 mi37