A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darlene Snider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darlene Snider is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snider
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Snider Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Snider graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Snider has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Southeastern Ohio Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darlene Dorothy Snider DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darlene D. Snider practice?
- Dr. Darlene Snider has 1 office location.
Dr. Darlene Snider practices Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Marietta, OH.
See Marietta Emergency Physicians, Marietta Family Physicians, and Marietta Sports Medicine Doctors.