inactive

Darlington I Hart MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 26th, 2016
Compassionate and caring Dr.Hart pays attention to your health instead of your insurance great doctor

September 14th, 2016
patient
After 9 medications he put me on, I found myself in ER 3 times 3 days in CMC. I was told I never need any medications and he no longer practices, by CMC Pinevile, NC STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!

November 23rd, 2015
a pleasant surprise
I foolishly allowed myself to be injured by my chainsaw and my wife who is an RN insisted that I get sutures in the very deep cut on my upper arm. We showed up for our first urgent care experience just as they were opening in the AM, with me bleeding and probably in a bit of shock. The very capable and pleasantly professional staff quickly assessed the situation, brought us immediately back to a treatment room and administered first aid to clean the wound while waiting for their doctor to get to work. The doctor we saw was affable and yet very professional, ably sewing up the deep wound which healed beautifully without infection. I will return if ever I need such urgent care again- they are so close to our home and made the whole experience painless and affordable. I shudder to think how much time and money we would have spent had we gone to an Emergency Room for this treatment.

May 16th, 2011
Dr. Darlington Hart IS my family doctor and use to attend our church.HE IS A MALE NOT A FEMALE AS LISTED ON THIS PAGE.

July 8th, 2010
Surprised
I'm surprised at these comments. I've never had any problem with the staff, except you can see them talking in the back room while people are waiting. I really never scheduled an appointment and was always a walk in. I never had an issues with the staff even though some do seem rude. I've had great interactions with his PAs and I was usually in and out in a short period of time.

May 21st, 2010
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER
Dr. Hart has hired incredibly rude receptionists to work for him. The are lazy and incompetant. I waited for an hour before finally insisting on seeing the doctor immeadiately. I was early for my appt, and yet 3 people who come in AFTER me were called in BEFORE me. One woman in particlar, named Ronnie, was a nightmare to deal with. Do not, DO NOT, go see Dr. Hart. I could not even rate him a 1 in most areas. His practice deserves to be rated in the negatives.