A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darlington Udeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darlington Udeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Udeh graduated from Nigeria.
Dr. Udeh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Regional Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darlington Udeh MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Darlington Udeh practice?
- Dr. Darlington Udeh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darlington Udeh practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Internists and Brownsville Infectious Disease Doctors.