A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darlys Hofer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darlys Hofer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darlys Hofer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hofer graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Hofer has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Sioux Falls Surgical Center Llp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darlys Roy Hofer MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Darlys R. Hofer practice?
- Dr. Darlys Hofer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Darlys Hofer practices Urology near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Urologists.