A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darmadi Khong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darmadi Khong is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Khong graduated from Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet Dusseldorf.
Dr. Khong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Long Island College Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darmadi Salim Khong MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darmadi S. Khong practice?
- Dr. Darmadi Khong has 1 office location.
Dr. Darmadi Khong practices Internal Medicine near Elizabeth, NJ.
See Elizabeth Internists.