Dr. Darmadi Khong Is this you?

1.3

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Darmadi Khong?

Elizabeth NJ

Posted on March 7th, 2015

Had the wrong chart in his hand when he came in to see me. When he finally figured it out, I told him I was allergic to penicillin and the "doctor" ended up giving me a penicillin medication anyway. Went home, took it and couldn't breath. Ended up in the icu for over a month on a breathing machine. Very horrible.

Extremely unprofessional and asked inappropriate questions!

Posted on May 29th, 2014

Creepy and made me feel very uncomfortable. He also got my diagnosis wrong, wrote a lot of expensive medications that, turns out, were totally unnecessary, and I almost died in the hospital. AVOID this doctor!!

Posted on October 5th, 2015