A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darmakusuma Ie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darmakusuma Ie, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Ie graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Ie has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darmakusuma Ie practice?
Dr. Darmakusuma Ie practices Ophthalmology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence Township, NJ and Mount Holly, NJ.
See Langhorne Ophthalmologists.