A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darmakusuma Ie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darmakusuma Ie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ie
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darmakusuma Ie, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Ie graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ie has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darmakusuma Ie FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Darmakusuma Ie practice?
- Dr. Darmakusuma Ie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darmakusuma Ie practices Ophthalmology near Lawrence Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Doylestown, PA.
See Lawrence Township Ophthalmologists.