A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darmakusuma Ie, MD, FACS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ie graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ie has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Medical Center at Princeton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Darmakusuma Ie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darmakusuma Ie practice?
Dr. Darmakusuma Ie practices Ophthalmology near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Flemington, NJ.
See Doylestown Ophthalmologists.