A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darmakusuma Ie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darmakusuma Ie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ie
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darmakusuma Ie, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Ie graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ie has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darmakusuma Ie FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Darmakusuma Ie practice?
- Dr. Darmakusuma Ie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darmakusuma Ie practices Ophthalmology near Lawrence Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Doylestown, PA.
See Lawrence Township Ophthalmologists.