A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darnel Dabu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darnel Dabu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darnel Dabu, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dabu graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Dabu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darnel Viray Dabu MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darnel V. Dabu practice?
- Dr. Darnel Dabu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darnel Dabu practices Family Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Family Physicians.