Dr. Darnell Blackmon MD Patient Reviews

3.6

October 25th, 2016
Stay away!
Rude and uncaring. Hard to believe this man still has a license. If you want to actually be treated like a person and with respect and compassion, look elsewhere.

December 20th, 2015
Did not respond appropriately to complaints of constant pain for months following surgery. Saw another surgeon who listened and corrected the problem.

November 11th, 2015
I feel Dr Blackmon is a excellent dr both of my surgeries i feel qhere successful.He educated well polite. I still do not like surgery but if I have to have one I would want him to be the surgery. Thank you Dr Blackmon for caring you are the tops in surgeons.Keep up the great work

September 4th, 2015
NO. NO. NO. A thousand times NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Find someone else.

June 29th, 2015
Permanently disability due to this negligent doctor!
This doctor failed to follow up after I fell two days after surgery. All of my stitches were torn open and this caused increased scar tissue and nerve damage. THEN I found out he put my tendons on in the wrong place when he did the surgery. He also did surgery on my disabled sister. He forgot to attach the metal plate. Two major mistakes in the same family? UNBELIEVABLE! THIS DOCTOR IS A HACK!!!

March 30th, 2015
Foot surgery
Dr. Blackmon seemed to be very friendly and nice. But once he did my surgery on my foot he never did follow up visits with me. I was thrown to other assistant doctors that knew nothing about my surgery. My foot healed up crooked and I'm having more problems now since the surgery. More problems than I had before having the surgery. I have a really big scar left on my foot were he made the incision and lots of scar tissue from the surgery and more pain now then before. I would not reccomend this doctor to anyone.

August 8th, 2013
Worst experience of my life.
If would not recommend this doctor to anyone, ever.

July 16th, 2013
Doesnt deserve to be called a docter
Just STAY FAR and clear from this guy.If you are looking for a doctor who will listen to you heck even talk to you, after his sales pitch never saw him again. has Staff is rude, wait times are 1+. He doesn't care about his patients its clearly money is his interest and keeping patiants in pain for severe surgery. Tramodal>>????????? COME ON! PLEASE find another doctor you will be much happier and more comfortable during your healing and phys therapy.

September 16th, 2012
I didn't feel Dr. Blackmon did a good job of follow-up following foot surgery. I was left to the Assistants and my foot healed crooked. Tried a second time....same result. Now I'm looking at needing another surgery to fix his work.I really liked the doctor, but felt like after the surgery i got lost in the shuffle which left me botched.

August 28th, 2012
Awesome docter
I just want to thank him for another successful surgery, and for not giving up he is wonderful

July 31st, 2012
Dr blackmon has much integrity very professional and I will trust his diagnosing always. Plus he make sure you understand clear what he is talking about or all diagnosing. When I first went to his office I was not sure what to expect due to passed docters but he was showed nothing but the best. I will refer him to all my family and friends. Thank you dr blackmon for you hard work and honesty.

July 12th, 2012
The Orthopedic Center - No Results!!!
No problems getting the appointment. Showed up for appointment..on time. Paid co-pay. Waited in waiting room 45-50 minutes. Asked receptionist if the doctor was even there. Yes, he was on time 2 hours ago, must be behind now. I said we should have called and came in later, and her response was "Then you would have been a 'no show'". What my time is less important?! Was taken to a room, x-ray was taken. Waited another 45 minutes. No doctor! We were there almost 2 hours with no results. It took everything I had to get my husband to even see a doctor, not to mention the months it took to get him to agree to go. I hope the office does not bill my insurance company for an office visit, because I will be calling them. The only thing that was done was an x-ray and that should be all we are billed.