Darnell E Blackmon Sr, MD

1809 E 13th St
Ste 200
Tulsa, OK 74104
(918) 582-6800
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

• Currently 2.6190476190476 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.047619047619 of 4 stars
 |  Worst experience of my life.  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2013

If would not recommend this doctor to anyone, ever.

|  Doesnt deserve to be called a docter  |  show details
by Chris on Jul 16th, 2013

Just STAY FAR and clear from this guy.If you are looking for a doctor who will listen to you heck even talk to you, after his sales pitch never saw him again. has Staff is rude, wait times are 1 . He doesn't care about his patients its clearly money is his interest and keeping patiants in pain for severe surgery. Tramodal>>????????? COME ON! PLEASE find another doctor you will be much happier and more comfortable during your healing and phys therapy.

|  BEST ORTHO EVER!  |  show details
by Sharon R. Caddy on Apr 19th, 2013

HE IS THE MOST CARING DOCTOR IN THE GROUP. HE SAVED MY LIFE....VISIT MY REVIEW FOR PALAMINO TO LEARN MORE

|  Follow UP  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2012

I didn't feel Dr. Blackmon did a good job of follow-up following foot surgery. I was left to the Assistants and my foot healed crooked. Tried a second time....same result. Now I'm looking at needing another surgery to fix his work.I really liked the doctor, but felt like after the surgery i got lost in the shuffle which left me botched.

|  Awesome docter  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2012

I just want to thank him for another successful surgery, and for not giving up he is wonderful

Jul 31st, 2012

Dr blackmon has much integrity very professional and I will trust his diagnosing always. Plus he make sure you understand clear what he is talking about or all diagnosing. When I first went to his office I was not sure what to expect due to passed docters but he was showed nothing but the best. I will refer him to all my family and friends. Thank you dr blackmon for you hard work and honesty.

|  The Orthopedic Center - No Results!!!  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2012

No problems getting the appointment. Showed up for appointment..on time. Paid co-pay. Waited in waiting room 45-50 minutes. Asked receptionist if the doctor was even there. Yes, he was on time 2 hours ago, must be behind now. I said we should have called and came in later, and her response was "Then you would have been a 'no show'". What my time is less important?! Was taken to a room, x-ray was taken. Waited another 45 minutes. No doctor! We were there almost 2 hours with no results. It took everything I had to get my husband to even see a doctor, not to mention the months it took to get him to agree to go. I hope the office does not bill my insurance company for an office visit, because I will be calling them. The only thing that was done was an x-ray and that should be all we are billed.

Dec 1st, 2011

The doctor was great as were all the staff members at the doctors office. Hillcrest Hospital employees really seem to love what they do and those they work with. All were friendly and attentive during the surgery.The follow up wait of 2 hours was bad but I spent the time catching up on a book I was reading.

|  Ms Corena Garfield  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2011

My experirence was great prompt courtesy

|  excellent  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2011

Dr. blackmon repaired my shoulder and has looked at my knee. I would trust him with all my medical problems.

Mar 11th, 2009

He needs to improve his bedside manner and compassion for the patient.