A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darnell Martin-Wimmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darnell Martin-Wimmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darnell Martin-Wimmer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin-Wimmer graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Martin-Wimmer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darnell L Martin-Wimmer MD is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Darnell L. Martin-Wimmer practice?
- Dr. Darnell Martin-Wimmer has 1 office location.
- Dr. Darnell Martin-Wimmer practices Dermatology near Lakewood, CO.