A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daron Ferris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daron Ferris is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daron Ferris, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Yeast Infection (Vulvovaginal Candidasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferris graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ferris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College of GA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daron G Ferris MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daron G. Ferris practice?
- Dr. Daron Ferris has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daron Ferris practices Family Medicine near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Primary Care Doctors.