A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daron Ferris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daron Ferris, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Yeast Infection (Vulvovaginal Candidasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferris graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ferris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College of GA Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ferris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 10 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans