A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darr Leutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darr Leutz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leutz
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Leutz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darr Leutz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leutz graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leutz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarah D Culbertson Memorial Hospital
- Passavant Area Hospital
- Illini Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darr Wayne Leutz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darr W. Leutz practice?
- Dr. Darr Leutz has 1 office location.
Dr. Darr Leutz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Jacksonville, IL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons and Jacksonville Orthopedic Surgeons.