A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Vaughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Vaughan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaughan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Vaughan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Vaughan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Ureter Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughan graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Vaughan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - CUMC
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Darracott Vaughan MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin D. Vaughan practice?
- Dr. Edwin Vaughan has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Vaughan practices Urology near Sheridan, WY.
See Sheridan Urologists.