A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Vaughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Vaughan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaughan
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Vaughan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Vaughan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Ureter Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughan graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Vaughan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - CUMC
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Darracott Vaughan MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin D. Vaughan practice?
- Dr. Edwin Vaughan has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Vaughan practices Urology near Sheridan, WY.
See Sheridan Urologists.