A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrel Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrel Bell, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrel Bell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrel J Bell MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Darrel J. Bell practice?
- Dr. Darrel Bell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darrel Bell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Olympia, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Yelm, WA.
See Olympia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.