A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrel Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrel Ellis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrel Ellis, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Dysplastic Nevus Syndrome
- Nevus (Hereditary Skin Malformation)
- Pigmented Nevus
- Pregnancy Complications
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Ellis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrel Ellis MD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Darrel Ellis practice?
- Dr. Darrel Ellis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darrel Ellis practices Dermatology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Dermatologists.