A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrel Fenton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrel Fenton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fenton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fenton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenton graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Fenton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Melissa Memorial Hospital - Cah
- East Morgan County Hospital - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrel Thomas Fenton DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Darrel T. Fenton practice?
- Dr. Darrel Fenton has 1 office location.
Dr. Darrel Fenton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sterling, CO.
See Sterling Surgeons.