A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrel Fenton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrel Fenton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fenton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fenton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenton graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Fenton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Melissa Memorial Hospital - Cah
- East Morgan County Hospital - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrel Thomas Fenton DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Darrel T. Fenton practice?
- Dr. Darrel Fenton has 1 office location.
Dr. Darrel Fenton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sterling, CO.
See Sterling Surgeons.