A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrel Fenton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrel Fenton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenton graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Fenton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Melissa Memorial Hospital - Cah
- Sterling Regional Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fenton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darrel T. Fenton practice?
Dr. Darrel Fenton practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Sterling, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Sidney, NE.
See Sterling Surgeons.