A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrel Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrel Hopkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Hopkins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrel E Hopkins DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darrel E. Hopkins practice?
- Dr. Darrel Hopkins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Darrel Hopkins practices Family Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Orange, CA.
See Newport Beach Primary Care Doctors.