A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrel Hotmire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrel Hotmire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Does not admit patients.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hotmire graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Hotmire has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lima Memorial Health System
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hotmire accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 10 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 8 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans