A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrel Hotmire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrel Hotmire is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hotmire
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hotmire Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Does not admit patients.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hotmire graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Hotmire has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lima Memorial Health System
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrel Hotmire DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darrel Hotmire practice?
- Dr. Darrel Hotmire has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darrel Hotmire practices Family Medicine near Findlay, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bluffton, OH.
See Findlay Primary Care Doctors.