A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrel Hotmire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrel Hotmire is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hotmire
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hotmire Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Does not admit patients.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hotmire graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Hotmire has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lima Memorial Health System
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrel Hotmire DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darrel Hotmire practice?
- Dr. Darrel Hotmire has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darrel Hotmire practices Family Medicine near Findlay, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bluffton, OH.
See Findlay Primary Care Doctors.